We also have special ‘cheers’ to give to show appreciation for the various performances of skits and yarns.
There are a few things to remember when at campfire.
- Scouts may wear their Campfire Blanket
- There should be no torches or lights in use
- We do not cook food (or toast marshmallows) on the Campfire. Separate cooking fires are used for this.
Here are some links to documents with information on Campfire Activities.
- Zone Cub Camp 2018 Campfire Songs : All the words for the most common songs in our Zone
- Skits : Some examples of common skits that may be performed by sixes
- More Yarns for Cubs : Some yarns to tell