When are they Awarded?
The Anual Awards are presented at the AGM, every year in December.
What are the Awards for?
There are now four awards that can be won. Three of them represent our Scouting Values – Have Respect, Do what is Right, and Be Positive:
- Personal Challenge : To the Cub who managed to earn the most Personal Challenge badges during the year. This award should be returned by December the next year as your name is engraved onto it, and it is passed on the the next Cub to win.
- Have Respect: This is awarded to the Cub who has most shown that they are living this value. It could be respect for their family, for Scouting, for the Environment or for themselves.
- Do What is Right: This is awarded to a Cub who has done the right thing, even when it may have been difficult to choose the right path.
- Be Positive: Awarded to the Cub who has been the best at facing new challenges with a positive attitude during the year, however difficult the challenges may have been.
List of Recipients
- Personal Challenge: Molly Powell
- Have Respect: Max McCormick
- Do What is Right: William Shipway
- Be Positive: Syon Ahuja