Running a successful Scouting event takes a lot of work; and we’re always in need of some parents who can help us out with the various tasks involved in running a camp or outing. Maybe you’d like to help out, but are not yet ready to take on the task of being a Leader? Well, in this case, you can register as a Parent Helper for events.
In order to do this, it is a requirement that you pass a NZ Police vetting procedure, the same as all Leaders are required to do. This is usually a formality, but helps to ensure that our children are kept safe. For us to organise this, you need to complete the Consent form below, and return this to one of the Leaders.
Our application forms are now computerised, and so you should start your application online.
- Before starting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the Group Leader that you are applying, and get pre-approval.
- Access the application form online here
- Give group as “Captain Musick Air Scouts”
- Select Role as “Adult Helper”
- Give the name of the Group Leader who gave prior approval on the form.
Your application should now start to be processed.
- Old Adult Helper Application form & Request and Consent NZ Police form (do not use this unless asked to)